See, Understand and Control your Entire Telecoms Services, Infrastructure and Costs in One Cloud System
iC360 Suite is a revolutionary analytics platform that delivers business intelligence via intuitive dashboards and reports, based on granular, enterprise-wide telecoms usage and expenditure.
Why Choose iC360 from Tollring?
iC360 is quick to deploy, easy to use (yet sophisticated), flexible and scalable. It is a self-serve web portal delivered as a service (SaaS):
How is iC360 Unique?
- Accessible to all staff including Line Managers & end users
- Personal call management for cost recovery
- Comprehensive inventory and asset management
- Re-rates minute and text costs – reinstatement of actual costs
- Dashboards for every user
- Enhanced access & reporting for every user
- Multiple reporting outputs – CSV, HTML, Excel, PDF
- All reports can be tailored and scheduled to run automatically
- Unprecedented levels of control, reporting and analysis
iC360 provides one single view of your business operations:
- Keep track of assets, resources and usage
- Real-time and historical analytics via dashboards and reports
- Manage costs and identify savings
- Manage multiple vendors in one portal to get the most from every contract
How iC360 Works
Gather any data in any format, standardise and validate it, house it in a robust central inventory and turn it into meaningful insight
- iC360 gathers raw data from billing or activity sources.
- Complex data is formatted and validated.
- Data is made available for interrogation and analysis in a central inventory.
- Setup and configuration takes days, not weeks. After setup, data gathering
- You tell us what insight you require, such as intelligence you can act on to reduce costs or make sure things are operating as intended.
- You choose how and when you want your insight delivered, for example a live feed highlighting anomalies, a dashboard showing daily information and monthly board-ready reports.
If you need to, you can easily export data from your inventory in common formats like CSV. Batch file outputs can be tailored and pre-mapped to templates like SAP posting extract files, SharePoint imports, General Ledger, payroll and HR. If you need to move data more frequently we can work with your APIs to automate data exchanges.